Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mini Wedding Cake





So...my cousin decided to go get hitched and not tell anyone! Thanks butthole! Anyway, after the bitterness faded, i decided that i needed to make them a mini wedding cake to show my love and excitement for them!


So i whipped up this lil guy! Its about 10 inches high (at the most). 3 tier Butter Pecan cake with Dolce de Leche buttercream filling!!

I love LOVE LOVE Cherry Blossoms, so i decided that that is what i would paint on their cake. After many coats of pearl sheen... Voila! a mini little wedding cake! I hope you like it because i loved making this!

5 comments:

Stacey1275 said...

Gorgeous!

LIsa Grover said...

I know who I will be calling when Steven and I decide to tie the knot :)

Traylor Made Treats said...

Aw thanks gals!

Crystal said...

So pretty!!!

Sam Gomez said...

LOVE IT!